We are currently specializing in the area of website and web application development. These are for customers that need something more than an out of the box template setup. Due to our background we are able to take on some of the more unique and technically challenging projects.
We are also able to work in small to large company environments and are sensitive and can work with the level of development formality required for the project. We can work independently or as part of a team.
The software environments shown are the from most recent technologies we are currently working with to older experience
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Kohana HMVC framework
- C, C++, and C#
- National Instruments LabWindows and extensive experience with LabView
- Visual Basic
Our ability to take on tasks are the same as our software development. We can provide these services for a wide range of challenges, please see areas of expertise below to get a feel for our areas of competency.
- Requirements development and flow down (experience with DOORS)
- Requirements analysis
- Risk analysis, planning, and management
- Trade studies include trades with Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV)
- Test Plans and Procedures
Areas of Experience, both Hardware and Firmware
- Digital Receiver Design, Phase Lock Loop and Adaptive Processes
- Communication subsystem design
- Real time data processing
- Equipment user interface design, equipment element management interfaces
- Automated test systems, including a wide variety of test equipment both COTS and custom
- Advanced Telecommunication Computing Architecture (ATCA)